Our council shops are licensed by GSUSA to sell Girl Scout components, uniforms, supplies, gift and recognition items and accessories. All merchandise listed in the GSUSA catalog is available from any of the Girl Scouts of Central Illinois Trefoil Shops. Dollars generated from shop purchases helps provide programs and service to girls. Thank you for your support.
Trefoil Boutique Locations and Hours
Our Trefoil Boutique are located in each of our service centers. Trefoil Boutique hours of operation are NOT the same as the service center hours.
The following Trefoil Boutiques are closed Monday - Thursday from 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. for lunch:
All locations are open the first Saturday of the month from 9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: If the first Saturday falls within a holiday weekend, the Trefoil Boutiques are open the second Saturday of the month.
GSCI Online Boutique
Our online boutique will provide you with quick, easy, and convenient access to a large selection of Girl Scout merchandise including uniform components, patches, handbooks, great gifts for every occasion, and all of your other Girl Scout needs.
When you are finished shopping, you may check out via our secure website using a debit card, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, GSCI Cookie Dough and Nutty Bucks, and your merchandise will be on its way. For your convenience, you may have your merchandise shipped to you or you may pick it up at any of our seven service centers.
• Cash register receipt required
• 3 month maximum
• Original clothing tags REQUIRED (GSUSA policy)
• Current inventory only (no discontinued merchandise)
• $20.00 or less refunds will be made in cash if available
• $20.00 or more refunds will be made by council check. Prepare check request for return and attach copy of customers receipt marking items returned.
• Replacement within 30 days of purchase
• Subject to GSUSA return policies
• Current badges only (with receipt)
Mail or Phone Orders
• Charge on Visa or MasterCard
• Must be prepaid
Shipping of Phone Orders
• Complimentary shipping will be provided for patches and other small items able to fit into a 6 x 9 envelope.
• Appropriate shipping costs will be charged for all other orders.
Boutique Sale Discounts
• No discount refund will be given if merchandise is purchased outside of sale dates. Boutique sales are publicized one month prior to sale.
Personal Checks Are Welcome
Your personal checks are welcome at Girl Scouts of Central Illinois. Returned checks are subject to electronic redeposit without further notice. You are entering into a contractual agreement that obligates you and hold you responsible for any and all penalties, costs and incidental damages allowable under law, but not limited to: return check charges, state surcharges, interest, collection costs, legal expenses and attorney fees. Expenses may be debited either electronically or by way of paper draft from your checking account. If you choose to revoke authorization, you may do so by calling 866-524-3339. GSCI uses Global Check Recovery.