Women of Distinction Nomination
We appreciate your nomination for our Women of Distinction celebration to be held April 22, 2015 at CityView Banquet and Meeting Center. Nomination deadline is January 31, 2015. If you have any questions, please contact Stacey LaFeber at 217-693-4723.
The Women of Distinction Awards recognize women’s contributions in the following categories:
- Business - outstanding abilities and accomplishments in business as a business order, entrepreneur, or mid-to-upper - executive management level.
- Public Service - accomplishments, through direct assistance or advocacy, that have contributed to improving the quality of life for people in Champaign, Ford, Iroquois, or Vermilion counties.
- Creative Arts and Entertainment - excellence in the arts, whether in promoting, supporting, teaching, or performing.
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) - outstanding performance in a field such as science, technology, engineering, or mathematics.
- Education - excellence as an administrator, board member, or educator.
I am nominating this person for the following category:
Please describe the reasons you believe this person deserves to be recognized as a Woman of Distinction. Include information such as the nominee’s educational background, career history and accomplishments, community involvement, awards, honors, and other recognitions for achievement and service as they relate to the category for which she is nominated. Describe how the nominee has made a direct and powerful impact on the lives of girls and women with whom she has been associated. The nominee does not have to be a Girl Scout in order to be nominated.
I certify that the information provided about the nominee is correct to the best of my knowledge. By typing in your name as the nominator, you are certifying the that the information is correct to the best of your knowledge.